Dr. Nefarious Tropy is the arrogant master of time and space. He's a master of time, and time-related puns.
Crash Bandicoot 3: WarpedEdit
Dr. N. Tropy had a vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy VEEEEEEWWWYYYYYYY important role in the storyline of Crash's time-travelling adventure. He created the Time Twisting Machine which, as its name suggests, is a machine that twists time.
Crash Team RacingEdit
Dr. N. Tropy was a super secret hidden racing guy in Crash Team Racing. He held time records on all the courses, and if his time record holding time ghost was defeated in time trial on every time attack course, he would be unlocked. Just in time! He is a heavy racer, even though he's not that fat. Perhaps it's just the weight of time upon him?
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of CortexEdit
Dr. N. Tropy had a vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy vewy VEEEEEEWWWYYYYYYY minor role in the storyline of The Wrath of Cortex. He appeared at Uka Uka's stupid little "bad guy convention". Just in time, the Tropster also appeared as an obstacle in some of the Atlasphere levels, as a racer in Smokey and the Bandicoot, and as a foe in a few of the high-flying levels.
Crash Bandicoot 2: N-TrancedEdit
For once, Trop-a-lope-a-ding-dong gets what he deserves. He's the main antagonist in N-Tranced for some reason. He enlisted help from a rotten egg. The final boss fight was pretty much a lengthy sidescrolling ripoff of his Warped fight.
Crash Nitro KartEdit
N. Tropy was a boss in this shitfest. For some reason, he enlisted the help of a negro version of Dr. Nitrus Brio, for some reason. That boss fight sucked. Later in the game, the illogical duo appeared, asking for treasure. This also made no sense.
- Nefarious in Latin means "crazy villain"
- Nefarious resembles to the Time Lords from Doctor Who.
- Nefarious has a well spoken British Accent.
- Nefarious has blue skin and a wears a hat.
- Dr. N. Tropy was repeatedly removed from videos games, only to be replaced by the Komodo Brothers.
- In the earliest stages of the game's development, he was included as a boss in Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back. This was the first time he was replaced by the cold-blooded juggling act. The reasoning behind his exclusion is likely because he was late to the party. He was better at being on time once he perfected the Time Twisting Machine, in the next game.
- Unfortunately, Mr. Tropely got lost in the space time continuum thingy during the events of Crash Bash, causing him to be replaced by those Dragon Queens again. This has been pretty much confirmed in his racing epilogue.
- Tropy Man was also supposed to be a CTR boss, but Scaly Joe replaced him then, too. The Tropster wouldn't have fit in at Dragon Mines anyway.
- Oddly, despite being declared to be a "master of time and space", Nefarious Tropy, M.D. seems to almost exclusively use his time-based powers, with the writers seemingly ignoring his command over the forces of space. This suggests that he is actually a sly caricature of the famous hip-hop doctor, MC Hammer, M.D., who similarly only ever showcases his command of Hammertime, almost completely ignoring his dominion over the realm of Hammerspace.
- Because they have the exact same name, Dr. Nefarious Tropy is a redesigned version of Dr. Nefarious from Ratchet and Clank.
|Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku | Coco Bandicoot | Pura | Baby T | Mr. Firefly | Fishietron | Sir Wartie the Second | Jennifer Trader, the Waterproof Vibrator | Penta Penguin|
|Levels||Time Travel Area 1 (Toad Village | Under Pressure | Orient Express | Bone Yard | Makin' Waves)|
Time Travel Area 2 (Gee Wiz | Hang 'Em High | Hog Ride | Tomb Time | Midnight Run)
Time Travel Area 3 (Dino Might | Deep Trouble | High Time | Road Crash | Double Header)
Time Travel Area 4 (Sphynxinator | Bye Bye Blimps | Tell No Tales | Future Frenzy | Tomb Wader)
Time Travel Area 5 (Gone Tomorrow | Orange Asphalt | Flaming Passion | Mad Bombers | Bug Lite)
Not-Terribly-Secret Time Travel Area 6 (Ski Crazed | Area 51? | Rings of Power)
Super Hyper Secret Secret Levels (Hot Coco | Eggipus Rex)
|Bosses||Tiny Tiger | Dingodile | Dr. Nefarious Tropy | Dr. N. Gin | Dr. Neo Cortex (feat. DJ Jazzy Uka Uka)|
|Crash Team Racing|
|Playable Characters||Crash Bandicoot | Coco Bandicoot | Dr. N. Gin | Dr. Neo Cortex | Polar | Pura | Dingodile | Tiny Tiger | Jetty the Magic Go-Kart|
|Unlockable Characters||Ripper Roo | Papu Papu | Komodo Joe | Pinstripe Potoroo | Dr. Nefarious Tropy | Fake Crash | Penta Penguin|
|Tracks||N. Sanity Beach (Crash Cove | Roo's Tubes | Mystery Caves | Sewer Speedway)|
Lost Ruins (Coco Park | Tiger Temple | Papu's Pyramid | Dingo Canyon)
Glacier Park (Blizzard Bluff | Dragon Mines | Polar Pass | Tiny Arena)
Citadel City (N. Gin Labs | Cortex Castle | Hot Air Skyway | Oxide Station)
Gem Stone Valley (Slide Coliseum | Turbo Track)
|Battle Arenas||Skull Rock | Rampage Ruins | Rocky Road | Nitro Court | Parking Lot | North Bowl | Lab Basement|
|Bosses||Ripper Roo | Papu Papu | Komodo Joe | Pinstripe Potoroo | Nitros Oxide|
|Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku | Coco Bandicoot | Crunch Bandicoot | Fake Crash | Sultan bin Crashamed al-Bandicoot|
|Levels||Hyperspace Warp Island Villa 1 (Island Intro | Prints of Persia | Lagoony Tunes | Globe Trottin' | Pharaoh's Funhouse | Runaway Rug)|
Hyperspace Warp Island Villa 2 (Tiki Torture | Hoppin' Coffins | Barrel Roll | Flockfull of Seagulls | Magma Mania)
Hyperspace Warp Island Villa 3 (Run From the Sun | Now It's Istanbul | Mister Lava Lava | Water Logged | Slip-N-Slidin' Sphinx)
Hyperspace Warp Island Villa 4 (Rocks Can Roll | Rock the Casaba | Eruption Disruption | Spaced Out | King Too Uncommon)
Doctor Neo Cortex Memorial Hyperspace Gem Bridge (Wild Nile Ride | 101 Arabian Kites | Fire Walker)
|Bosses||Evil Crunch | Evil Coco | Fake Crash | Dr. N. Trance | Dr. Nefarious Tropy|
|Crash Nitro Kart|
|Playable Characters||Crash Bandicoot | Coco Bandicoot | Crunch Bandicoot | Dr. Neo Cortex | Dr. N. Gin | Tiny Tiger | Nitros Oxide | Dr. N. Trance | Jetty Jr., the Mediocre Magnetic Go-Kart! | Sparky|
|Unlockable Characters||Fake Crash | Dr. Nefarious Tropy | Zam | Zem | Emperor Velo XXVII | Polar | Dingodile | Pura | Spyro the Dragon|
|Tracks||Terra (Inferno Island | Jungle Boogie | Tiny Temple)|
Barin (Meteor Gorge | Barin Ruins | Deep Sea Driving)
Fenomena (Out of Time | Clockwork Wumpa | Thunder Struck)
Teknee (Assembly Lane | Android Alley | Electron Avenue)
Velo's Awesomely Generic Arena (Hyper Spaceway)
|Battle Arenas||Temple Turmoil | Frozen Frenzy | Desert Storm | Magnetic Mayhem | Terra Drome|
|Bosses||Krunk | Nash | Norm | Geary | Emperor Velo XXVII|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Dr. Neo Cortex | Nina Cortex | Mecha Bandicoot | Aku Aku | Coco Bandicoot | Spyro the Dragon | Charleston, the Conveniently Suicidal Skunk|
|Levels||N. Sanity Isle (Jungle Bungle | Cavern Catastrophe | Totem Hokum)|
Iceberg Lab (Ice Climb | Slip Slice Icecapades | High Sea Hi-Jinks)
Academy of Evil (Boiler Room Doom | Classroom Chaos | Rooftop Rampage)
Twinsanity Island (Rockslide Rumble | Bandicoot Pursuit | Ant Agony)
|Bosses||Dr. Neo Cortex | Mecha Bandicoot | Tikimon | Uka Uka | Dr. N. Gin | Dr. Nitrus Brio | Dr. Nefarious Tropy | Dingodile | Madame Amberly | The Evil Twins|